Requirements to become a Chartered Accountant
Through CPT route:
- (i) Enrol with the Institute for Common Proficiency Course (CPC)(ii) Appear in CPT examination(iii) Join Intermediate (IPC) Course/
(iv) Join CA Final Course:
(v) Appear in the final examination
complete GMCS II,
(vii) Enroll as a member.
Through Direct Entry:
(A) Commerce Graduates/Post-Graduates (55%) or Other
- Enroll with the Institute for Intermediate
- Undergo 100 Hours Information Technology Training (ITT) and 35 hours Orientation Course spanning one Week.
- Register for Practical Training of three years.
- Complete General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) – I Course during first year of practical training
- Appear in Intermediate
- Appear and pass in both groups of Intermediate
- Register for CA Final Course and prepare for CA Final Examination.
- Undergo General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) II
- Complete three years period of articled training.
- Appear in the Final Examination
- Pass Final examination.
- Enroll as a member