What is CFA Course?
The CFA® Program is a globally-recognized graduate level curriculum that provides a strong foundation for real-world investment analysis and portfolio management skills combined with the practical knowledge that you will need in today’s investment industry. It also emphasizes on the highest ethical and professional standards that are required to be followed.
Each year thousands of candidates enroll in the CFA Program and appear for the exams at the test centers all over the world. Completing the CFA Program confirms mastery over the rigorous CFA curriculum as can be evinced by you clearing all the three levels of the exam – the main requirement for earning the CFA® charter.
Why Choose the CFA Program?
- The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career.
- The self-paced, online format makes it easier for you to continue working while you complete the program.
- Completing the CFA Program shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
One has to meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Have a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
• Be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration, or
• Have four years of qualified, professional work experience, or
• Have a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years (Note: Summer, part-time, and internship positions do not qualify.)